Humanities conferences 2020
Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Future of Social Sciences and Humanities. Following the success of the 2019 event, we are delighted to once again organize this premier academic event that will address the most pressing needs and emerging trends in the field. Join us for the three days of learning. Engage in discussions with our prestigious panel of speakers and your peers. Share your own research findings. Whether you are applying to present at the event or are looking to join as an attendee, it will be our pleasure to welcome you at FSHCONF 2020.
The event will take place on the 4th – 6th of September in the historic city of Prague, Czech Republic. The first edition was organized in Warsaw, Poland.
FSHCONF will look at the disrupting trends brought about by technologies and other socio-economic and political factors. In order to stay on top of the latest developments, it is crucial to engage in discussions and cross-border learning. This conference is your opportunity to do just that! So mark the dates in your calendar and see you in Prague!
- Paper Submission Deadline: 19 August, 2020
- Registration Deadline: 26 August, 2020
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-053-0. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Be an oral presenter of the humanities conferences and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the humanities conferences and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the humanities conferences 2020 in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Submit Your Paper
When selecting a platform to publish your paper, what factors do you consider? Credibility, reach, and evaluation fairness are probably high on your list. If so, FSHCONF is the perfect platform. All papers are evaluated through a double-blind process. Plus, our extensive network of publishers, scientists, researchers, and other members of the academia around the world guarantee extensive reach.
who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities.
Why attend humanities conference (FSHCONF)
- Gain insights into the latest trends in social sciences, humanities, politics, and communications.
- Make valuable connections with the members of the network – academics from all over the world.
- Present your research to the audience of your peers and further consolidate your status as a thought leader in the field.
- Learn about real-life applications of theoretical concepts and the challenges they present.
- Take a tour around Prague- a city with incredible history and beautiful sights.
Why Visit Prague
One - Day City Tour Free of Charge
Most people visit Prague because it's one of the most popular destinations in East Central Europe. The allure of the historic baroque architecture, welcoming population, and delicious fare brings in visitors from across the globe
To help you make the most out of your visit, we are organizing a free tour for all of the participants of FSHCONF.
See you in Prague!
Address: Letenská 120/5, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia